Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lets all cheer for Anna





Last November I reported Anna Sorensson who was Ralph Christensson,s co-piloto in the #389 Monte Carlo Falcon had received word that her and her team mate Pat had received official notice from the Automobile Club de Monaco that they were accepted to participate in the annual running of 11e Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique.

Like so many others we met during the La Carrera, I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed both Anna and Ralf's true friendship and their amazing sportsmanship and I am sure I speak for Jon and Will when I share our enthusiasm in hoping theirs will be a friendship that will last for many years to come. Well keep in mind that is only a few weeks away and it will take place from the 1st to 6th of February so the excitement is really building. I am sure that anyone who met Anna will be as excited as we are in wishing her good luck.

Anna sent me these photos taken as her and her team mate checked out some of the awesome road they will be racing on. It's easy to see from the photos that the weather conditions are considerably different than what we experienced in Mexico. I love the photo of the road but what a great shot of Anna amongst the Christmas trees. So let's all wish Anna and Pat lots of good luck from all her La Carrera friends!

When you get a chance be sure to post some good wishes for them on their blog. CLICK HERE.

No comments: